ISSA Show North America Virtual Experience
Innovation Awards Program Rules & Regulations
To participate in the Innovation Awards Program participants must exhibit in the ISSA Show North America Virtual Experience, November 16 - 19, 2020.
Participating companies are eligible to win one of the following awards:
Innovation of the Year Award — presented to one product deemed most innovative by a curated panel of judges.
Category Winner Awards —presented to a total of five (5) participating companies. One (1) company is selected based on the most votes received through online voting.
Product Entry Categories:
- Cleaning Agents
- Services & Technology
- Supplies & Accessories
Exhibitor understands that submission of a signed Innovation Awards Program Application and fees is only an offer to enter into an agreement. Show Management may accept or reject upon discretion. Show Management shall indicate acceptance by providing the exhibitor with written notification of such acceptance, by e-mail at which time a binding agreement shall be established.
Show Management reserves the right to make changes to the exhibitor's Innovation Awards Program submission if deemed advisable in the best interests of the Innovation Awards Program at the sole discretion of Show Management. The exhibitor must be able to provide a detailed description of what is innovative of the product submitted within this given year.
Past Innovation Awards Product Submissions from 2010-2019 are not eligible to participate in the 2020 program.
Innovation Package Benefits
- Chance to win one (1) of the five (5) Product Category Awards AND the Innovation of the Year Award
- Product Entry Showcased on Show Website Through Q1 of 2021
- Featured Directory Listing in My Virtual Planner
- Product Demonstration through a Scheduled Event in Your Virtual Booth
- Additional New Product Gallery Entry – 5 Entries Total!
- 6+ Months Exposure on the Innovation Showcase Section of the Show Website
- Innovation Voting Button on Virtual Booth Profile
- Extensive Media Exposure Throughout all ISSA Media Channels
- Featured in Innovation Awards Program Social Media Programs
- Inclusion in Industry-wide Press Releases Promoting the Awards Program and Awards Announcements
- Log onto issashow.com/vote to cast vote.
- Voters must hold or create an account on issa.com.
- Qualified votes include distributors, wholesalers, building service contractors, and in- house service providers, as defined by ISSA Show North America.
- Voters may only submit one (1) vote per product category.
- Online Voting is open from September 1 - November 17, 2020.
- Entries with the most qualified votes in each category will determine the five (5) Product Category Award Winners.
Voting Code of Conduct
Winners of the Innovation Awards Program will be selected in part through online voting and will be conducted as follows:
- Online via login of the user who wishes to vote on issashow.com/vote.
- The voter must first register an account on ISSA.com, before s/he can vote. Through this process, the voter’s qualifications are verified.
- Show Management monitors all voting to ensure the integrity of the Innovation Awards. Any voting that deviates from the voting guidelines described above will be disqualified at Show Management’s sole discretion.
- Companies participating in the Innovation Awards (“Participants”) may encourage others to vote for his/her entry, but Participants and others are expressly prohibited from soliciting or obtaining votes by fraudulent or other inappropriate means, which includes, without limitation, offering prizes, payments, reciprocal votes or other inducements of any kind, or participating in voting boards, voting exchanges, voting swaps or any means that seeks to deviate from or otherwise subvert the Voting Guidelines or otherwise unfairly affect the outcome of the Innovation Awards, all of which shall be determined by Show Management in its sole discretion.
- Show Management reserves the right to nullify any and all such votes made by such means, or if done by the Participant or any of its employees, to disqualify the Participant from the Innovation Awards.
Online Material Specifications
- Products and voting take place on issashow.com/vote.
- Materials can be submitted online after you have agreed to participate in the program, but your product will not be live on our website until all fees have been PAID IN FULL.
- Product Description: 100 words max
- Main Product Image: high resolution 800 x 600 pixels (landscape) or 600 x 800 pixels (portrait) JPEG or PNG file (will be used if you do not submit a video)
- 1 PDF: 15 MB limit, sell sheet
- Company Logo: Low Resolution 800 x 600 pixels JPEG or PNG file.
- Gallery Images: Five(5) high-resolution 800 x 600 pixels (landscape) or 600 x 800 pixels (portrait) JPEG or PNG files.
- Video: High-resolution 1280 x 780 pixels MP4 or MOV file with a maximum bitrate of 3,000 Kbps (0:30 – 2:00 minutes maximum length)
A panel of 5 judges representing all qualified voting classes as well as industry experts.
Judges are provided a grading grid to critique products from which Show Management will consolidate and average out each score.
- Profitable & Cost-Effective
The judges will grade the criteria on a 1-10 scale as follows:
- A 10 is considered as the highest innovation quality and relevance; considered for Innovation of the Year Award
- A 7-9 is considered as of high innovative quality and relevance; would suggest for Innovation of the Year Award
- A 4-6 is considered as of reasonable innovation quality and relevance; potentially consider for Innovation of the Year Award
- A 3 or less is considered as of low innovative quality and relevance; should not be qualified for the Innovation of the Year Award
How Winners are Determined
Category Award Winners
- The product winner will be chosen in each category that receives the most qualified unique votes on issashow.com/vote.
- Category Winners announced ISSA Show North America Virtual Experience.
The Innovation of the Year Award Winner
- Selected based on votes received from online votes and judge evaluations.
- Announced during the ISSA Show North America Virtual Experience.